In 2020, Los Angeles County will transition from polling places to vote centers, as outlined in the Voter’s Choice Act. This new model will allow voters to cast a ballot at any vote center location in the County over an 11-day period.
Los Angeles County is transitioning to a new election model in 2020 where you can vote over an 11-day period at any county vote center. Click here to learn more.
Resources for Los Angeles County
- Official Los Angeles County Elections Website
- Voting Solutions for all People (VSAP): This project was developed by the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk as collaborative approach to voting system design that will put voters at the center and maximize stakeholder participation.
- Stay informed, click here to sign up for updates from VSAP (scroll to bottom of page).
Three-part Series on Los Angeles County Mock Election
Each event will provide information, tips and updates on the Los Angeles County Mock election being hosted on September 28 & 29.
Tues, Aug 20 from 11am-12pm
Los Angeles County Mock Election Planning 1 (Webinar)
Click here to register
Thurs, Aug 29 from 10am-12pm
Los Angeles County Mock Election Planning 2 (In-Person Meeting)
1145 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Click here to register (space is limited)
Wed, Sept 11 from 10am-11am
Los Angeles County Mock Election Planning 3 (Webinar)
Click here to register
“Los Angeles County Elections 2020 Boot Camp: What you need to know about LA County’s New and Modern Voting Experience” on June 6, 2019
Click here for videos & presentations from the event.
Los Angeles County Elections Office Contact Information
12400 Imperial Highway
Norwalk, CA 90650
Phone: (800) 815-2666
Los Angeles County Elections Office Advisory Committees
- For information on Los Angeles County’s Community and Voter Outreach Committee (CVOC), click here.
- For information on Los Angeles County’s Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee (VAAC), click here.
- Los Angeles County’s Language Accessibility Advisory Committee (LAAC) is in the process of developing a web page, link forthcoming
Future of California Elections (FoCE) launched the Voter’s Choice California (VCC) project in 2017 to support communities transitioning to the Voter’s Choice Act. In June 2019, FoCE launched Voter’s Choice Los Angeles – a network of Los Angeles organizations working in partnership with the Los Angeles Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk to ensure Los Angeles voters know about their new and modern voting experience. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join our Voter’s Choice Los Angeles Coalition.
Voter’s Choice Los Angeles is part of Voters Choice California, a project sponsored by Future of California Elections.