Resources for Napa County
Napa County Election Office:
Voter’s Choice California Resources for Napa County:
- Napa County Comprehensive Election Administration Plan Checklist
- Napa County Voter’s Choice Act Community Review Guide
- Voter’s Choice Act PowerPoint
- Voter’s Choice Act Fact Sheet:
- Sample Text to Use in Voter Education Materials for Napa County – June 2018 Primary:
- Napa County Social Media Messaging for June 2018 Primary (English) (Español)
Additional Resources from Partners:
- Resources Materials List
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice – ALC VCA Powerpoint Presentation
- Napa County VCA Powerpoint Bilingual Presentation – English & Spanish
- League of Women Voters – Script for VCA Talk
Click here to find upcoming events related to the Voter’s Choice Act
Napa County Elections Office Contact Information
1127 1st Street, Ste E
Napa, CA 94559
Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Friday
Phone: (707) 253-4321
Napa County Elections Office Advisory Committees
- For information on Napa County’s Language Accessibility Advisory Committee (LAAC), click here.
- For information on Napa County’s Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee (VAAC), click here.
For general information on the Voter’s Choice Act, click here.