Resources for Sacramento County
- Official Sacramento County Elections Website
- Sacramento County PSA: Understanding the Voter’s Choice Act
- Sacramento County Comprehensive Election Administration Plan Checklist
- Sacramento County Voter’s Choice Act Community Review Guide
- Sample Text to Use in Voter Education Materials for Sacramento County – June 2018 Primary
- Sacramento County Social Media Messaging for June 2018 Primary (English) (Español)
Click here to find upcoming events related to the Voter’s Choice Act
Sacramento County Elections Office Contact Information
7000 65th Street, Suite A
Sacramento, CA 95823
Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Friday
Phone: (916) 875-6451
Sacramento County Voter’s Choice Act Hub Contact
Rachel Sherman, rsherman[at]futureofcaelections[dot]org
Sacramento County Elections Office Advisory Committees
- For information on Sacramento County’s Language Accessibility Advisory Committee (LAAC), click here.
- For information on Sacramento County’s Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee (VAAC), click here.
For general information on the Voter’s Choice Act, click here.