Resources for Sacramento County
- Official Sacramento County Elections Website
- Sacramento County PSA: Understanding the Voter’s Choice Act
- Sacramento County Election Administration Plan
- Sacramento County Comprehensive Election Administration Plan Checklist
- Sacramento County Voter’s Choice Act Community Review Guide
- Sample Text to Use in Voter Education Materials for Sacramento County
- Sacramento County Social Media Messaging (English) (Español)
Click here to find upcoming events related to the Voter’s Choice Act
Sacramento County Elections Office Contact Information
7000 65th Street, Suite A
Sacramento, CA 95823
Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Friday
Phone: (916) 875-6451
Sacramento County Voter’s Choice Act Hub Contact
Rachel Sherman, rsherman[at]futureofcaelections[dot]org
Sacramento County Elections Office Advisory Committees
- For information on Sacramento County’s Language Accessibility Advisory Committee (LAAC), click here.
- For information on Sacramento County’s Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee (VAAC), click here.
For general information on the Voter’s Choice Act, click here.